International Business Review

Search

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS REVIEW-SME

International Business Review-SME, with the same editorial quality and strong readership as that of International Business Review, International Business Review-SME is positioned to be a business publication that caters specifically to entrepreneurs and business owners in the small and medium enterprises sector. With local stake yet regional coverage, the magazine is positioned as strictly a business magazine that informs and connects business owners to relevant networks which would eventually spur their businesses to the global arena. It is the perfect vehicle to reach potential clientele and partners. The physical copy of our magazine has a print run of 30,000 copies per issue, reaching 175,000 readers at an estimated 5 readers per copy. 70% is distributed on a controlled circulation basis to SME's, Embassies and Trade Mission Offices and Government Agencies in the country while the remaining 30% is made available in all bookstores in the Klang Valley, Penang, Kelantan, Sarawak and Sabah. Furthermore, International Business Review -Small and Medium Enterprises is also available in the online and mobile platforms allowing maximum exposure and publicity while ensuring all possible avenues to reach its readers.